Friday, December 10, 2010

{vintages}: 1st dibs

My friend Elka (you may know her from Casa Sugar!) introduced me to 1st dibs last week, as part of her round up of submisions for Pure Green Magazine.  While collecting her links, I became lost in the labyrinth of goodness that is 1st dibs.  I don't even know what I was looking for, but I enjoyed these jackets... each of which are vintage from the 1920's on. 





What are you getting up to this weekend?  I'm sitting down to work on layouts for issue 4, and hoping to get my Christmas tree up!  Yes, I know, my decorating isn't done, and it has crossed my mind that I might not even get it done, I've been so busy.... which also accounts for my lack of posting.  Sorry about that.  I will try and post some eco deco ideas for the holiday's next week.  Enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that sparkly number ~ so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow~!
    I really enjoyed this post.hank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design is good .i like the style .Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love 1st dibs and wish I could get it all, but even vintage/second hand it is pricey for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails