Monday, December 20, 2010

Pure Green Magazine - sneak peek of our shoot at Theives

Isn't Erin cool?  I want to be like her when I grow up!  Seriously, my mom can attest that photography has always been one of my dream jobs, and I'm so lucky to have Erin!  You are looking at images from our latest shoot for the next issue of Pure Green Mag.  We're on location in Toronto at Thieves, a sustainable clothing boutique featuring pieces created by Sonja den Elzen.  In fact, I have a treat for you!  We're introducing a whole new section of the mag next issue... you guessed it! Fashion!  Eco fashion, that is.  With the help of newly appointed fashion editor Kate Black {the voice behind Magnifeco, a daily eco fashion inspiration blog}, we'll bring you style picks, photo shoots, interviews and more.... including a sweet segment on Thieves in the next issue - with an interview, a close look at her clothes, shots of her amazing boutique and studio, and so much more! We're kind of excited about it!!!  At any rate, I thought you might enjoy a sneak peek at our photo shoot... I love the journey behind the scenes, and the transformation from my crappy little shots to the Erin's finished product in the magazine.  Stay tuned everyone!






And this is Mali, my wonderful and beautiful sister, who accompanied me to the shoot.  I had to treat her to lunch at the Drake Hotel Café after a long afternoon.
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. I have a Thieves mens jacket that Sonja designed that I wear whenever dress up, made from hemp, of course. They are wonderful. Link is to photo of me in jacket at Architectural Conservancy of Ontario dinner last month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lloyd - You look fantastic in your Thieves jacket! I love Sonja... she's great. A trip to her store caused some serious style envy... better save my pennies!
    Merry Christmas to you and the Treehugger crew!
    Celine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails