Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pure Green for iPad

Finally!  After many requests, and much more beating my head against the wall, Pure Green Magazine is now AVAILABLE ON IPAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And the worst part is that the answer was right in front of my face the whole time.  It was so simple!  Isn't that the worst when that happens?  So, I'm forgoing my planned post today to tell you to read away, please, to your heart's delight, on your iPad.  Now you can take Pure Green anywhere!  On the bus, in a cafe, on a park bench, at the beach, at the dentist office, wherever!  Yippeeee! 
 

Pure Green for iPad

I will post the link on the official site very soon.  For now access the mag here by clicking on the cover.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to be the supporter of yours. Thank you for sharing such a nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So excited to have found this magazine. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails