Monday, December 6, 2010

Home Feature on Casa Sugar

Fun stuff today!  Check out my home feature on Casa Sugar!  When the lovely Elka asked if I'd be interested in doing this, I immediately thought 'goodness, my home's a mess, but sure'!  It's a work in progress to be sure, and is far from perfect, but it's our home and we like it! Take a peek! 

Also, Casa Sugar is doing a poll of online magazines today.  I'm up against some pretty heavy hitters, but stop by and give my little mag {Pure Green Magazine} some love!

Thanks Elka for your support as always.
p.s. - if you love Elka's posts on Casa Sugar, don't miss our next issue, out January 15!  Elka will be contributing her style picks for 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Celine, your house is lovely! Congrats on the feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to the world of Blogging as well but there are a few blogs I check everyday to see if there is a new post. Yours is one of them. I love your writing, even when there is nothing at all to say. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure to feature your lovely home, Celine! Excited for the new issue of Pure Green. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails