Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cannelle et Vanille: Style Envy

You know, Pure Green mag has created something of a monster in me..... I'm constantly on the lookout for inspiration, wondering how I can do things better, researching stylists.  One area that I really want to work on is the Organic Kitchen - figuring out how to make Jonathan's delicious recipes show off how good they really are!  While researching for a guest post on re~nest {more on that next week!}, I came across the flickr feed of Cannelle et Vanille, which led to the blog of the same name, which led to a very serious case of style envy.  Featuring the work of the incredibly talented Aran Goyoaga, a photographer who happens to be VERY skilled at the art of cuisine!  Her images are inspiring, and this is exactly the direction I'd like to go with the Organic Kitchen.  One of my New Year's resolutions is to learn my away around taking decent pictures.  I've been struggling a little bit with content on Pure Green, mainly because I'm so inspired by things around me and I want to share it with you!  However those experiments usually leave me frustrated and annoyed.  So, I think we'll soon see a new column here on Pure Green... the photo and styling escapades of Celine....  perhaps with a little help.  We'll see.  In the meantime, I could not resist sharing with you these photos from Cannelle et Vanille.



4 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful ,i think it's delicious .i want to eat it very much .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much delicious..I love all those cookies and chocolates.I will make some of them.Can you please share the recipes of it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that lil stacked apple treat looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys! Thanks for the comments. I love to read them, as always! Mathew - you can get the recipes from Aran on her blog: www.canelle-vanille.blogspot.com There are many more goodies on her site - enjoy!

    Merry Christmas all!
    xo
    Celine

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails