Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Organic Kitchen - Herriott Grace


Welcome to this week's installment of the organic kitchen.  Unfortunately I don't have a delectable recipe for you, although, I know, it's been several weeks.  I've been so busy that my meals have been kind of impromptu, and when Jonathan and I manage to whip up something good lookin' I always seem to be minus the camera!  Sorry.  However, stay tuned, I've got a great lineup over the next little while: greek stew called Steffatto, homegrown, organic mint tea & salt crusted, lemon roast chicken.  Mouth watering yet?  In the mean time, I came across this lovely company via Oh Joy! one of my favourite blogs and I just had to write about them.  Herriott Grace is a small company located in Canada (!!) that manufactures the most adorable kitchen accessories.  They have such a  lovely story: a father and daughter create lovely things by hand, using 100% salvaged wood, that you will keep in your family for years to come.  A useful keepsake that will surely hold a special place in your heart and in your kitchen.  So, stroll over and pay them a visit, I'm sure the Nigella in your family will adore it.  Unfortunately, they are all sold out right now, but be sure to plan ahead and reserve one for a birthday a few months down the road.


{perfect for a little baked something}







{in our kitchen, a mortar and pestle are indispensable.  how else to coax such flavour from your fresh grown herbs?}

{a salt bowl, for finishing}
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails