Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The weather has been soooo lovely here!  I cannot believe we are still May, I went swimming yesterday for goodness sake!  I discovered that one of my favourite eco friendly furniture creators, Cisco Brothers, has a new line of eco-gorgeous outdoor furniture!  As a little celebration I thought I'd create a special eco style post for you!  I've gathered a few of my favourite eco finds for the great outdoors to create a little inspired living in appreciation of this crazy good weather!  Enjoy!

1 & 2: Cisco Brothers, in collaboration with HOM
3. Solar Radio by Kikkerland
4. Modular Garden Planter by Woolly Pocket
5. Ceramic Bird Feeder, by Perch
6. Rain Chain (direct rain in this beautiful traditional Japanese fashion...get one similar from Raven Metal)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails