Tuesday, May 4, 2010

vintages: Poppyseed Living


Last week I promised that I would introduce Jelena, the creator and curator behind Poppyseed Living.  I met Jelena while exhibiting at the Green Living Show...her booth was near mine, and I spent my spare moments (few and far between I might add, which is a good thing!!!) admiring her colourful furniture from afar.  Well, after a few days we said hello, and I must say I'm thrilled to share her lovely pieces with you!  Jelena gathers vintage furniture from around Toronto, carefully selected for their originality, and gives them the TLC they deserve - resurrecting them into something that could easily grace your hallway to drop your keys, your living room to rest your favourite book, or your bedroom to house your favourite sweater.  Wherever you choose, it will add just right, quirky personlity.  Visit her etsy shop to view her full collection, just be sure to say Pure Green sent ya!











Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails