Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thank You!


I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of those bloggers who have been kind enough to post about Pure Green Living Magazine, who've all said such kind things and are helping spread the word.  I absolutely love what I do, and sharing it with you gives me the greatest of pleasures!
You are loved!

Knack Studios

Chakra Pennywhistle

Poppytalk

Simply Grove

BrydieBrown

Calico & Co

Design Roots

SFgirlbybay

Eco Salon

Frugal Life Project

Green Your Decor

Handmade Evolution

Kind Boutique


My Fashionable Planet


Re-Nest

Farm & Fru Fru
SnickerDoodles

Please pay all these great people a visit!  I tried very hard to include everybody that I know of who posted about PGL Magazine.  If I missed anyone send me an email and I'll include you too!  Also, thanks to all of those who twittered about PGL too!

Happy days.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the link to EcoSalon, Celine! It makes my heart flutter to see such a great publication getting wonderful press. Congratulations dear.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails