Monday, August 2, 2010

{eco} style: beachy goodness

The summer days have been so beautiful lately, although the season is flying by, I've managed to spend some time on the dock.  I had a lovely email a little while ago from United by Blue, which together with the fantastic weather inspired this post of eco friendly nautical finds.  Be sure and stop by to UBB's shop - with every product sold they clean up ONE POUND of trash from beaches of the world.  As the oil spill disaster in the gulf continues I thought you might find them relevant.  I hope you've all had a chance to enjoy a beach somewhere near you this summer!  If not, maybe this will inspire you!

2.Support Sustainable Seafood Organic Cotton Shirt by UBB
3. Recycled Sail Cloth Tote by Ella Vickers
4. Natural Jute Ottoman via Nautical Luxuries

1 comment:

  1. This post is like a love letter to my heart. I adore nautical inspiration - that ottoman is absolute perfection.



Related Posts with Thumbnails