Thursday, April 7, 2011

Never Before Seen... Hindsvik


You know, one of the things that has always irked me about shooting a space is that you only include so many photos, really only a fraction, into the final layout.  There are so many great, unused shots just begging to be seen.  So I've decided to roll a few out from some of my favourite shoots.  You may remember Daniel & Valeria's home from PGM Issue 3, the duo behind the infamous Hindsvik (be sure to check out Valeria's vintage purse collection on the blog this week!).  Their home is a veritable treasure-trove of vintage delights, which made shooting the details so much fun!  In fact, there were too many to post in one go... follow up post to come soon!  Enjoy these goodies, never before seen.






Okay, the above shot you've seen, but I love it so much I couldn't resist re-posting!


All photos were taken by and are copyright Erin Monett of EverImages.  See more of her goodness!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! These are gorgeous! I love all the black in their home. Thanks for sharing these never before seen photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that plate! thanks for sharing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Daniel & Valeria's home. From the shelving they built to the kitchen..ahh their kitchen redo is fab. Can't wait to see what sneak peeks you have.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails