Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In the Kitch

I've always had this thing for textiles. I love pillows, towels, sheets, tea towels, napkins, etc... You can introduce colour, pattern, texture and interest so easily and creatively using fabrics... not to mention all the great DIY opportnities with a great fabric and a sewing machine! I've been looking for some cute kitchen textiles for the store, and I thought I'd post a few of my finds here on PGD. Use them for a great kitchen makeover on a dime!

{these are super cute - I'd bake cookies any day wearing one of these; from Etsy seller City Girl Aprons}



{from Etsy seller Sarah Kusa}



{from etsy seller skinny laminx}


One of my favourite finds, Hammocks and High Tea, is missing from this post, but not to worry, I'll include them at a later date...

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails