Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{the} Mag: Behind the Scenes


Hello again!  Sorry for my absence, again.  I spent the weekend running errands for yesterday's shoot, with all the time between that obsessing over our shoot styling.  I'm happy to say I'm THRILLED with the results, and I can't wait to share.  I wanted to share a teensy, weensy behind the scene's look at our shoot... Meet Erin, PGL Mag's indispensable, incredibly talented photographer, and a great friend.   What goes into a PGL Mag shoot? 
1. Concept Design
2. Sourcing
3. Prop Design & Styling
4. A Healthy Dose of Obsessing Over the Details
5. Coffee
6 Lighting
7.Editing
8 And tons of fun!!!!!
Next week we're travelling to shoot one of the home features in the Holiday issue.  I'm planning to bring a video cam and document more carefully.  I love behind the scene's stuff, and I'm hoping you do too!  In the meantime, without giving too much away, here's a closer look at some of the amazing vintage pieces we used in the shoot.  (photos taken my moi while Erin worked her magic)






2 comments:

  1. Oh I want that teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It belonged to my great grandmother! Isn't that crazy and wonderful? Talk about granny chic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails