Wednesday, October 20, 2010

{the} Mag: Behind the Scenes

Hello again!  Sorry for my absence, again.  I spent the weekend running errands for yesterday's shoot, with all the time between that obsessing over our shoot styling.  I'm happy to say I'm THRILLED with the results, and I can't wait to share.  I wanted to share a teensy, weensy behind the scene's look at our shoot... Meet Erin, PGL Mag's indispensable, incredibly talented photographer, and a great friend.   What goes into a PGL Mag shoot? 
1. Concept Design
2. Sourcing
3. Prop Design & Styling
4. A Healthy Dose of Obsessing Over the Details
5. Coffee
6 Lighting
8 And tons of fun!!!!!
Next week we're travelling to shoot one of the home features in the Holiday issue.  I'm planning to bring a video cam and document more carefully.  I love behind the scene's stuff, and I'm hoping you do too!  In the meantime, without giving too much away, here's a closer look at some of the amazing vintage pieces we used in the shoot.  (photos taken my moi while Erin worked her magic)


  1. It belonged to my great grandmother! Isn't that crazy and wonderful? Talk about granny chic!



Related Posts with Thumbnails