Friday, October 15, 2010

{green} traveller: Hotel Favorita



I was really excited when I came across this lovely little hotel, called Hotel Favorita, located in Portugal.  I really, really want to go to Portugal, and I'm thinking that, well, perhaps this is the year!  I'll combine it with a photoshoot forPure Green Living and it'll be "business"!  Right....well maybe!  Anyway, this adorable space is actually a remodeled home, creating a cozy, seven room hotel decorated by the legendary Sam Baron.  A solid mixture of vintage design classics, defining architectural elements and a considered minalist approach has created a space that is cozy yet design savy.

These tiles are fantastic.




The solid yet soft palette of white and soft grey throughout has created unity and lends a peaceful, quiet and relaxing feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails