Wednesday, January 26, 2011

IDS 11

It's been a busy few weeks.  No excuse.  I know.  Yesterday we set up our booth for IDS 11 - our first time exhibiting, I'm nervous and excited.  We've been busy little bees working away on our booth, with the challenge to use ONLY recycled, eco items and still be stylish, and let's face it, a little stressed. I think we did it, but I'll let you be the judge once I post photos of the completed project.  I'll be there for the next 4 days, and I will post updates as often as possible.  Hopefully I'll get a chance to snap a few photos and post them - but stay tuned on Twitter (new username @puregreenmag)! 

In the meantime, here are a few of the green exhibitors that I'm excited to meet!
Atelier 688

Brother's Dressler

Loyal Luxe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails