Thursday, March 26, 2009

Molly Mutt


Here's what I love about living green: it makes you look at everyday materials and think "how can I use this another way, instead of throwing it out?" It encourages ingenuity and creativity, especially as a green designer! This is the principle behind Molly Mutt and the dog duvet. I was so excited to find this product on Green{Goody}! You can either cover your old bed in the attractive material (and wash it easily), or you can make your own using old clothes, sheets, towels (you get the idea) from around the house, keeping it out of the landfill. You just stick them in the 'stuff sack' and stuff the whole load into the duvet - voila! I'm planning to have my dog at the store, and I needed something good-looking for him to lay on - this is perfect. In fact, I'm hoping to sell them too!






Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the shout out! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks molly! can't wait to see your dog duvets in person.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails