Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Designing Green - Scandinavian Loft



When I first came across photos of this apartment, I was absolutely enthralled by them. Hopelessly minimal and modern... but a healthy dose of reclaimed wood and vintage pieces keeps it cozy, not austere. The rustic floorboards against concrete, new and old, white and brick...it feels carefully curated, but happily lived in. I especially like the industrial lighting and mix and match dining. Effortlessly chic.




photos: Marie Claire Maison


Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. There's something about the simplicity, and the monochromatic tones, that draw my attention,...but the reclaimed wood and stone pull me right into the picture!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime!...the style of those pictures inspire me for my future dining room table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this style! Simplicity with a character. It seems to be so calm and peaceful, place you can really relax and be yourself. Amazing!
    I'm really into lofts design right now, so I'm happy I found your blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails